Our luxury Pavilion offers king size bedrooms each with their own private Spa.
The Pavilion is a spacious 2 bedroom building with open plan living area leading onto an all weather veranda which overlooks stunning landscaped gardens and lily pond. Luxury features in all rooms with stone clad fire place, LCD television, Foxtel and home theatre make for a luxurious and comfortable experience.
Each bedroom features a King Sized Bed (both may be split into 2 singles on request) double spa, romantic bed canopies and spacious ensuites with rainforest shower heads and double basin.
The Pavilion hosts a full sized Chef’s kitchen (including double drawer dishwasher, espresso machine and wine fridge), private BBQ and full laundry facilities.
The Pavilion is a fantastic accommodation space that is easily adapted for groups, large dinner parties, weddings or conferences.
- Stone clad fireplace (wood supplied)
- 2 kingsize bedrooms with in-room spa
- Ensuite with double shower and double basins
- Walk in robe with security safe
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- LCD TV, DVD player and home theatre and FOXTEL
- Private garden overlooking a lily pond, then to Lake Weyba and Noosa Hill
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Refrigerator, freezer and wine fridge
- Glassware, crockery and cutlery
- Plunger coffee and tea
- Espresso coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer and alarm clock radio
- Linen and towels
- Bathroom toiletries
- Fully screened with ceiling fans
- Outdoor furniture and BBQ
- Use of sports equipment
Full Packages are priced from $390.00 per couple per night.
- Breakfast each morning – choose between either a gourmet breakfast platters for you to prepare at your leisure and enjoy in the privacy of your own verandah or relax and be looked after at a local café in Peregian Square only a 5 minute drive away (voucher provided).
- Free use of canoes, mountain bikes, fishing rods and bait and a DVD library
Bookings of 2 nights or more on the Full Package receive…
- On arrival, a delicious plate of tapas; and
- A Lake Weyba Cottages Noosa Goody Bag including a bottle of wine, slippers, hand made soap and more
Do Not Distub Package are available – please enquire
Great Value Noosa House Accommodation