Our luxury Pavilion offers king size bedrooms each with their own private Spa.
The Pavilion is a spacious 2 bedroom building with open plan living area leading onto an all weather veranda which overlooks stunning landscaped gardens and lily pond. Luxury features in all rooms with stone clad fire place, LCD television, Foxtel and home theatre make for a luxurious and comfortable experience.
Each bedroom features a King Sized Bed (both may be split into 2 singles on request) double spa, romantic bed canopies and spacious ensuites with rainforest shower heads and double basin.
The Pavilion hosts a full sized Chef’s kitchen (including double drawer dishwasher and espresso machine), private BBQ and full laundry facilities.
The Pavilion is a fantastic accommodation space that is easily adapted for groups, large dinner parties, weddings or conferences.
- Stone clad fireplace (wood supplied)
- 2 kingsize bedrooms with in-room spa
- Ensuite with double shower and double basins
- Walk in robe with security safe
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- LCD TV, DVD player and home theatre and FOXTEL
- Private garden overlooking a lily pond, then to Lake Weyba and Noosa Hill
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Refrigerator, freezer and wine fridge
- Glassware, crockery and cutlery
- Plunger coffee and tea
- Espresso coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer and alarm clock radio
- Linen and towels
- Bathroom toiletries
- Fully screened with ceiling fans
- Outdoor furniture and BBQ
- Use of sports equipment
Do Not Disturb Package offers an uninterrupted fuss-free stay – priced from $339.00 per couple per night (based on a two-night midweek stay utilising one-bedroom)
- Fluffy robes
- Complimentary WiFi and free use of all property facilities including our DVD library, canoes, mountain bikes and fishing rods with bait
- Breakfast and Daily Room Servicing available on request for additional cost
Additional Packages available – please see our specials page
We also offer additional services such as:
- Breakfast platters from $45 per couple
- Extra Housekeeping Service available (starting from a light service from $35)
- Picnic and Gourmet BBQ hampers for Lunch or Dinner (available from $60 per hamper per couple – please see menu)
- Massage treatments with aromatherapy and facials (from $110 per person per hour – please see services)
Great Value Noosa House Accommodation