Lake Weyba Cottages Noosa is ideally situated for bringing your dog on holiday with you. Our Pet Friendly Accommodation is positioned on a 20 acre property on the lake front with plenty of space. Each cottage has its own veranda where your dog can relax in the shade, alternatively dogs are allowed in the cottages.
There are no restrictions for taking dogs for walks along the shores of Lake Weyba and Peregian Beach has a special dog walking area all year round – this is only a 5 minute drive away. Peregian Beach Shopping Village is a dog-friendly area where people can take their dog on a lead.
We believe that people who take their dogs on holiday are responsible owners who have well-behaved pets. Our requests are a matter of course for most pet owners.
Our requests are
- Owners must bring their own ‘poop scoop’ and clean up after their dog
- “Yappy” dogs will be asked to leave
- We have a large number of kangaroos and other wild life on the property. Dogs must be kept on a lead AT ALL TIMES.
- Please keep your dog inside at night.
- Dogs cannot swim in our swimming lagoon, but are welcome to swim in Lake Weyba at the front of our property.
- Each cottage has a hose to wash your dog, no dog is allowed to be washed in the spa or shower.
- Owners may not leave their dog unattended at any time.
- Please show consideration for other guests.
Stay with your Dog at Lake Weyba Cottages Noosa from $310.00 per night, including breakfast each morning. Stays of 2 nights or more will also receive a plate of antipasto on arrival and a Lake Weyba Cottages Noosa Gift Bag, including a bottle of wine, handmade soaps, chocolates and slippers.