Welcome to Lake Weyba Cottages
Lake Weyba Cottages Noosa
Award winning Lake Weyba Cottages Noosa is nestled on the shore of Lake Weyba, a 15-minute drive to Noosa, Peregian Beach accommodation just 5 minutes from beautiful Peregian Beach.
20 acres of stunning gardens, lagoons and grazing kangaroos await. 8 luxurious, 1 and 2 bedroom handcrafted Noosa cottages feature double spas, wood fires in winter, air conditioning for summer, smart televisions and fabulous views
Features at a Glance
- Luxury Accommodation staying in private cottages with Lake Weyba views, double spa, air-conditioning and wood fires in winter
- 10 minute drive to Peregian Beach and 15 minutes to Noosa
- Hampers, Platters and Picnic Hampers available
- Complimentary use of canoes, mountain bikes, fishing rods (including bait) and DVD library and Free WIFI in every cottage
- Best Noosa Massage therapy and facials with aromatic oils available in the privacy of your own cottage
- Luxury Noosa honeymoon accommodation available
- Pet friendly accommodation available
What People are Saying
“Calming, relaxing location”
Lake Weyba Cottages is the most beautiful, calming, relaxing location. My husband and I eloped there on the 1st April 2022 and it was the perfect place for us and our few guests. We rented the Pavilion for our guests and the Honeymoon Cottage for us and when we saw our accommodation it was literally breathtaking. From the moment I drove on to the driveway of Lake Weyba Cottages I was immediately relaxed. Ashley greeted us and went above and beyond our expectations. She is the perfect host along with her entourage of rascally baby goats, cheeky alpacas and beautiful horses. And Lake Weyba itself. Absolutely stunning. Being able to walk down there with a wine and cheese board and watch the sunset over our perfect weekend was the ultimate way to end it.
I cannot wait to get back there.
Erin and Si
“Best Weekend away ever!”
We stayed in the pavilion and were blown away! It was exactly what we needed, super relaxing with everything we needed and more! Facilities very modern and friendly staff on hand if needed. Spa bath was gorgeous. The roos put on a lovely display in the morning! 2 nights was not enough, can’t wait to come back! Its a hidden gem! Highly recommend!
“Slice of paradise”
What a wonderful slice of paradise tucked away on the Sunshine Coast. We loved our stay a Lake Weyba, the cottages are well appointed with everything you need. Complete privacy and wonderful outlook from the cottage. The provisions were amazing and very generous which allowed us to stay in and enjoy breakfast and dinner on our beautiful deck. We will definitely be repeat customers.
Stress free self check-in from 2pm till late